When only the charm and style of the rustic barn will do for your Georgia wedding, Muse Farm is the destination for your special day. Located in Bremen, GA, this wedding venue provides the perfect backdrop for your treasured memories. Conveniently located in West Georgia, and to the I-20 Interstate, Muse Farm provides affordable, intimate location and ambiance, perfect for your Georgia wedding or special event. Our high standards in excellence and service will become evident as we strive to offer you satisfaction and success in your event. Your vision is our vision, and each event will be meticulously planned and created as if it’s our very own.
Muse Farm’s Saturday Wedding is popular with couples who are looking for a one-day wedding celebration. The Saturday Wedding Package provides private and exclusive use of Muse Farm from 8am to 11pm on Saturday (or once bride/groom exit, celebration ends)
Let us help you plan your dream wedding! Our Saturday weddings are offered as starting points and are regularly modified to meet each bride’s wishes. We will work with you to customize your dream wedding.
Contact Muse Farms for Pricing
Use of facility will include:
- Exclusive use of Muse Farm from 8am-11pm (or if bride/groom leave, celebration ends).
- 1-hour wedding rehearsal on Friday; day before (between hours of 5p-7p)
*If interested in a rehearsal dinner, there is an additional $750 fee, which includes a required non-refundable $200 fee. Rehearsal dinner will need to be booked as soon as possible to prevent the date from being booked by another event. Can accommodate up to 55 guests comfortably for rehearsal dinner. If over 55 guest additional fees may apply
- Open-sided Wedding Chapel ceremony site. Chapel has pews and benches and can seat up 225 guests; if over additional chairs can be rented for an additional fee
-Transportation for guests to and from Wedding Chapel
-Spacious bridal suite & groom area
-15 beautiful farm house tables (7ft), 10 round tables (60”), 4 high-top tables and chairs for up to 225 guests. Four different linen colors for round tables (white, navy, cranberry or grey)
- Long tables for the buffet serving
-Coordinator for Friday rehearsal and Saturday wedding. Will include up to two 1-hour meetings/emails to discuss details of the big day (i.e. music selection, special dances, cake cutting, send-off, ect)
- Parking attendants on site to assist with guests parking. Please be advised that guest will be parking in a lightly graveled lot or cut field. Should they need any special assistance, the attendants will gladly help in any way.
- Rustic outdoor fireplace with firewood provided
-Fully functioning prep-kitchen for catering usage
-Alcohol allowed with a required bartender located in the Muse Farm bar area. We offer bartenders if you do not have one.
-Set-up and cleaning fee included
*Military Discount 5%. There are circumstances in which discounts vary or do not apply